Friday 30 May 2014

Commissions.


This was a commission for a friend as a gift to her friends who were getting married. 
I particularly enjoy getting information to create a unique piece personal to the individual. 









I created this small 'personal scribbling' as a fathers day gift for a colleague.




Decorating furniture for a family member.






A rare use of colour for my brothers album cover as part of his Music Technology final piece at Leeds Metropolitan University.




Another album cover this time for The Platitudes, a Leeds based punk ska band. Check them out at
https://www.facebook.com/ThePlatitudes


This commission was created as a gift from the best man for his friends wedding. 
These designs were made into a guestbook for the guests to enjoy. 
Again this includes personal information about the client to give it that extra special touch.
Although I create all my illustrations by hand I often use Photoshop at the end to scan my work in and scale if needed.











Christening invitations for my cousin and her partner. 
I used a wax seal on the envelopes of which I made using paper from Paperchase.




And finally, a fun commission to create an order of ceremony as well as table toppings based on festivals. 
This involved more Photoshop involvement to play around with a specific colour scheme.












No comments:

Post a Comment